North Jersey of Colombian descent, she was a part of her mother’s hair
salon from the age of eight. She developed a sense of style and beauty
from watching her mom and her passion for the industry was nurtured and
grew! Sophia became a professional stylist at the age of 22 and joined
Pasch Salon in 2012
- Goldwell Color Foundations
- Creative Highlighting Classes
- Donabella Extension Application
- GK Keratin Treatments
- Anti-Aging Skin Solutions
She specializes in multi-style blow outs; BRIDAL, EVENT HAIR, and
makeup. She has developed a steady clientele and Sophia is known in the
industry as an artist!
1.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A HAIRDRESSER?
All my life, professionally 8 years and loving it!
2. WHY DID YOU WANT TO BECOME A HAIRDRESSER?
To change, create, inspire, love, passion is what lead me to become a
hairdresser. Nothing satisfies me more than transforming not just how a
person looks but how they feel.
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HAIR DO OF ALL TIME?
All to one side vintage curls. Love 1940’s hair.
4. WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY HAIR ICON?
Hollywood glam Icon – Marylyn Monroe because of her voluminous blonde
waves, not to mention she exudes beauty and confidence